Montag, 3. März 2008

First Fashion Sights






So! Here are some fashion styles i LOVE!



Especially this from Kookai caught my eyes! I love the colours and the glasses. Even tho just gals with a not too big bust could pull of flowy shirts/dresses!! Just dont do it if you got a big bust - it'll make you look big.




Lets move on.





This one is a favourite of mine!!! I LOVE the little jacket its so chic. It goes well together because the jacket and the dress is in a brown shade and the accesories are all black (purse, shoes, and tights). I think its so classy, vintag-y and bohemian. This dress without the tights and the high heels switched in for a pair of ballerinas it could be a perfectly fine outfit for normal persons like us!

I'm still looking for a dress similar to it! If somebody has a clue- please let me now :)

So let's stay with the Gossip Girls a little longer. The print of the dress of the brunette is fab. I love the hairband she's got as accessorie! I like the grey pants and the brown Tshirt on the blond but im not a big fan ob jeans jackets, I would have combined that with a grey or black leather jacket. love them!

Soooo that's it for now, I'd love to hear some feedbacks !

Tah-tah xoxo WanTaBe

Keine Kommentare: