Mittwoch, 2. April 2008

My picks for Spring 2008






Hey guys!



So. Here are my fave's for spring 2008 baby!

WEDGES! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. but i dont get why we cant wear the ones form last year. i know, i know new trends yadi yadi but i still adore the "bast"-wedges. they are so beachy. the new ones are so much better for the city tho!


THE NEW ONES this is from hermès :




THE OLD ONES this is from miu miu


seriously, these to the beach or a stroll to the icecream parlor so much better. and cute :)


What trend i also ADORE is black and white! as you know i love classics so i was psyched about that one.
Lindsay Lohan rockin the black and white look with a cute full (highwaisted?) skirt (which is also totally trendy) and adorable platforms.
My no-goes this spring are pale colours (although pale makeup is fab), to just wear ballerinas aaaall the time (im not saying they are not cute anymore), really, really low jeans and if you just go over the top with a trend. if you wear something with ruffles, why add jewelry?! i dont get it.
Well I have to go leather jacket shopping now. really need a black one, my beige one from marco polo isnt doin it anymore (although its kinda trench coaty which is soooo ... yum!)
tah tah for now

1 Kommentar:

Jillian Hobbs hat gesagt…

I have stocked up on wedges like the world is ending tomorrow! lol

I am obsessed I'm wearing some right now, my gladiator wedges! I also have this one pair with a 4.5 inch heel I LOVE THEM! oh yea... haha